Types of personal information we may gather:
Uiisii Electronics gathers personal information from you in order to provide superior service, communicate offers on merchandise and services which we believe will be of interest to you, customize our communications to you, administer our business, and improve your shopping experience. The following are examples of the personal information we gather from you.
The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Uiisii Electronics and the choices you make (including your privacy settings), the products and features you use, your location and applicable law.
- Purchases - When you place an order, you give us your name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address plus payment information.
Non-Purchases - There may be instances when you are not making a purchase at Uiisii Electronics and you give us your name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address, and where applicable, payment information, or when somebody else gives us your name, address, phone number and/or e-mail address, and where applicable, payment information. Some situations when this may occur are when you return or exchange merchandise, receive a gift from Uiisii Electronics or enter a contest or participate in a promotion or survey sponsored by Uiisii Electronics.
- Personal Shopping Account - If you create a Personal Shopping Account with us so that you may place orders more conveniently, you authorize us to store your name and shipping address(es), and payment information.
- E-mail updates - When you subscribe to receive Uiisii Electronics e-mail updates featuring exclusive offers (like free shipping), product news, special discounts, contest announcements and more, we require your e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail.
- Any user reviews submitted to Uiisii Electronics can be used for marketing purposes.
- Demographic data - Data about you such as your age, gender, country and preferred language.
- Credentials - Passwords, password hints and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
How do we use your information?
- We ask you for certain kinds of personal information in order to provide you with the services you request and to process and deliver your order. We also may use your personal information to provide you with customized communications and keep you updated on the latest promotions or products that may interest you.
- In addition, our site utilizes 'cookies.' Cookies do not gather any of your personally identifiable information. They do allow us to provide you with a more personalized shopping experience and enable you to fully interact with and complete your transaction on our site.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Our shopping cart and order forms are SSL encrypted to keep your personal and financial data confidential. We keep all of our servers in secure locations. Our database is heavily monitored and safeguarded to prevent misuse from outside operators. We use a firewall and an intrusion detection system among other security measures.
We restrict access to all of your information. We have security cameras throughout our premises as well as numerous alarm systems in our building. We only permit departmental and employee access to specific parts of your information, and this access is based on their respective role in fulfilling your order.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
What are cookies?
'Cookies' are small data files that one of our servers sends to your computer via your Web browser when you connect with our Web site. Their primary function is to help us remember you by tracking your browsing sessions, which enables us to collect non-personally identifiable information (such as your IP address, browser type, and domain name, etc. and provide you with a more relevant shopping experience.
Cookies also help us:
‧ determine which features and tools you use, and which pages you visit on www.uiisii.com
‧ remember which items you've placed in your shopping cart
‧ enable you to check out faster if you've created an account on our website
If you have any concerns about leaving cookies on your computer for extended periods, you can delete them using your browser preferences or privacy menus.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Changes to This Policy
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.