- Combining two balanced armature high-definition MicroDrivers and a 8mm dynamic driver.
- Hi-Resolution Audio Certified for frequency response up to 40kHz, fully reproducing the audio and also giving you natural listening experience.
- High quality sliver-plated MMCX connector for replacement easily.
- Secure, over-the-ear configuration keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- The inline mic offers seamless control for phone calls and music playback.
1 x CM8 Earbuds
1 x MMCX detachable cable
1 x Storage Bag
5 x Pair of Different Ear-Tips
1 x English Manual
Paired with Fiio K3 it sounds amazing. The highs are crisp, the mids are awsome and lows are the best i've heard ever. Luckily i've bought a case, because it was not included in the package.
Fit and finish are above expectation for its price point. Very comfortable on indoors conditions. I have not tested it outdoors. Decent sound isolation. Very good punchy bass, warm midrange and not bright. Not very detailed (analytical). Average soundstage and imaging. The included cables and connectors are very good but prone to tangle. The ear tips are adequate but the sound quality may likely improve with good aftermarket ones. Great value for the money paid. There are much better earphones out there but you have to pay much more.
I've tried some other knock off IEM's such as a pair from BASN which ended up being terrible. I must say that after over 3 months, these have been working consistently well. They are on par with some of the entry-level Shure IEM's though the lower level bass sounds aren't as full as I would like. I've used them mostly for on-stage performances during church services and I haven't had issues with bleedthrough that can happen with cheap "IEM's."
I was looking for a decent setup and nothing super expensive cuz, well, mom life with two little takes priority.
I’m a live drummer, I sing lead and harmony, my floor monitor was not cutting it. I did a ton of research and decided to give these guys a try. These fit well and don’t slip out while I’m playing. With smaller silicone fittings they stay in place even with my many ear piercings. I’m incredibly happy with the sound quality I get and I like the option of switching to a Bluetooth compatible cable if ever needed.