Plug and play, a free 3.5mm adapter for PC is included. Support all the common devices like PlayStation 4, New Xbox One, PC, Nintendo 3DS, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, iPad, Computer, Mobile Phone, etc.
* Please note you need an extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) when connecting an Old Version Xbox One controller. Click to learn more
●Speaker size: 50mm
●Frequency range: 20Hz-20KHz
●Microphone sensitivity: -42±3dB
●Microphone impedance: 2.2K Ω
●Cable length: 1.9M±0.2
●LED working voltage: DC5V±5%
●Working current: ≤200mA
●Headset jack: USB+3.5MM+4Pin
1). In the cable control, there is a small button that can be turn on and turn off. Please make sure to turn it on to let the microphone work.
2). This headset only works for the New version Xbox One. If you want to apply it on an old version Xbox One controller, you would need a Microsoft Adapter(Not Included)
【Question：How to use it on PS4?】
1. Please test it with your cellphone before apply the headset on your PS4, to make sure it works well.
2. Insert the headset with 3.5mm jack plug into the Gamepad .
3. Then long press the PS4 button to enter the System Settings.
4. There is a choice "PERIPHERAL MACHINES", choose it and then choose "ADJUST SOUND AND DEVICES", next choose "Output to the headphones", then change it to "All audio".
【Question: With sound but the voice chatting cannot work?】
1.When using the headset, please make sure the tone control microphone switch of headset is turned on, and make sure that the microphone works normally.
2.The headset plug is quadrupolar, single plug type with the function of audio/voice combination, and is application to single-hole audio device. Please make sure that if your device fits the audio/voice combination interface.
3.The headset plug is quadrupolar, single plug type, while your device may be of tripolar interface. 4.With the bisected adapter cable of 3.5mm interface, you can use the 3.5mm dual plug (headphone and microphone jack) interface of the computer. You can enjoy beautiful music and voice chatting at the same time.
1.Extra Microsoft adapter (Not Included) is needed when connect with old version Xbox One controller.
2.1-to-2 3.5mm jack splitter cable is needed when you connect with PC if you want to use headphone and microphone at the same time.
1 * User Manual
1 * Gaming Headset
1 * 1-to-2 3.5mm jack splitter cable